The U.S. government is eager to maintain dynamic engagement with our exchange program alumni. The U.S. government has hosted the Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) competition since 2011. This competition invites alumni of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs to propose projects that cost up to USD 25,000 to address issues under one of six project categories:
- Empowering Women and Girls
- Human Rights and Social Inclusion (of vulnerable populations)
- Entrepreneurship and Youth Employment
- Access to Education
- Climate Change and Environmental Protection
AEIF Important Dates:
AEIF is open for application once a year. Application for 2016 is now closed. 2017 dates to be updated.
- Project teams must comprise at least four alumni.
- At least one team member must be from an ECA-sponsored exchange program (e.g. Fulbright, Humphrey, IVLP, UGRAD, SUSI, YSEALI, ACCESS, SEAYLP) and at least two members must be non-U.S. citizens.
- Proposals must be submitted by non-U.S. citizen alumni and be executed outside the borders of the United States.
- No age limitation
How to apply:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name and last Name
- Name of the ECA-sponsored exchange program and year you participated
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 021-487298