The U.S. Embassy in Vientiane provides support for projects whose aim is to promote and deepen the relationship between the United States and the Lao PDR. Grants applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Available Funding Opportunities under Public Diplomacy program include:
- Notice of Funding Opportunity for 2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Eco & Sustainable Tourism | Deadline: August 30, 2018
- Notice of Funding Opportunity for 2018 Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program | Deadline: September 12, 2018
Instructions for submitting a proposal:
All first-time grantees requesting under $25,000 must include the following
- Small Grants Proposal Form
- Budget Narrative
- Standard Forms SF424 for Organizations OR SF424I for Individuals
- Standard Form SF424A
- Standard Form SF424B
- A DUNS number
All grantees who have previously received a U.S. Government grant OR are requesting more than $25,000 must additionally submit:
- Proof of SAM and NCAGE registration.
If you have questions during the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at VientianeSmallGrants@state.gov.