General Services Office
The U.S. Embassy Vientiane seeks to enter into contracts with qualified, reliable firms with sufficient facilities, financing, and work experience for the products or services listed below. Please see below for more information, and if no solicitations are posted, please check back at another time. Thank you for your interest in working with the U.S. Embassy in Vientiane.
Thadeau Road, Kilometer 9
Vientiane, Lao PDR
Email address: VientianeProcurement@state.gov
Our mission is to ensure that the government’s requirements for goods and services are acquired in a manner consistent with U.S. laws and regulations by ensuring that the U.S. Government meets its requirements at the best price and value.
Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions that are provided for each opportunity. The deadlines are finite. Please use the below links for further information regarding the solicitation(s).
Please be advised that all interested parties are required to be registered in Dun and Bradstreet. Information on obtaining the Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS), can be found at this website: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform. Offerors may also be required to register their business on the U.S. Government’s System for Award Management (SAM) at https://www.sam.gov/SAM/ Information on this process for foreign vendors is available here (PDF 240KB). Prospective offerors are encouraged to register in SAM prior to the submittal of quotations.
SOLICITATION_RFQ_19LA9022R0001 Construction Services for Parking Garage Concrete Repair at U.S. Embassy Vientiane.
Click here for more information on SOLICITATION_RFQ_19LA9022R0001 Construction Services for Parking Garage Concrete Repair at U.S. Embassy Vientiane.
- Attachment 1 – SF-25 Performance Bond
- Attachment 2 – SF-25A Payment Bond
- Attachment 3 – BREAKDOWN OF PRICE BY DIVISIONS OF SPECIFICATIONS
- Attachment 5A – Specifications – Statement of work
- Attachment 5B – Parking Garage Structural Testing Results and Survey Report
- Attachment 5C – A7 – 101 – Parking Garage Floor Plans
- Attachment 5D – IFC Drawings 190214
- Attachment 5E – IFC Drawings 190214
- Attachment 5F – Project Schedule
- Pre-Proposal Conference Minutes for Solicitation 19LA9022R0001 – Parking Garage Repairs
- Questions and Answers for 19LA9022R0001 – Parking Garage Repairs