The followings are required:
- Make an appointment here
- Complete DS-11 online and print a hard copy. You may obtain a blank copy of the form in our office on your appointment date
- Passport Photo: One recent photo, 2×2 inches white background. Please click here for more information
- Birth Certificate with parent’s names
- U.S. Passport or other government-issued identification for both parents
- Fee of $105, payable in cash (USD or LAK) No credit card
IMPORTANT NOTE: Children under the age of sixteen should appear in person with both parents. Obtaining or renewing a passport for a minor is a process that require two-parent consent. If one parent executes the application, that parent must establish sole authority to execute the application or the absent parent’s notarized written form DS-3053 (PDF 42 KB) as well as a clear photocopy of the back & front of the non appearing parent’s government issued photo identification. DS-3053 (PDF 42 KB) can be notarized by appointment at the U.S. Embassy (free of charge).